HEY, New York isn't the only fashionable city having fun tonight!
We're participating too!
Stop by Neiman Marcus NorthPark tonight for an evening filled with fashionable fun.
Wallflower President TAMMY THEIS presents the latest must-haves for fall at 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm, and 8:30 pm in the contemporary/shoe floor on level two.
Some of our special Wallflowers will be modeling in the event. Come to find out who!!!
What else is going on? Lots!
* Life-size version of FASHION RULES™, the world’s very first fashion board game, located in front of the fountain in NorthPark’s Neiman Marcus Court, 6-10pm.
* Meet Director Matt Tyrnauer as he signs the DVD release of his film, Valentino: The Last Emperor. Designer Sportswear, Level Three.
* Snap your pic after you have secured the latest looks from this season’s fashion role call with PicFlips. Dress Collections, Level Two.
* Rev up your fashion engine with a Dallas Harley-Davidson 2009 and 2010 bike display along with the soothing sounds of Shock of Pleasure. Men’s Sportswear, Level One.
* With any regular price denim purchase in Contemporary Sportswear, get your own personal sketch from “The Original Butt Sketch” artist. Contemporary Sportswear, Level One.
* Fall in love with the latest color and skincare products and register-to-win fabulous gift baskets from your favorite beauty experts.
* Valentino: The Last Emperor Screening at Cibus in NorthPark’s CenterPark, 7pm:
Cibus patio opens for seating at 7pm; Q&A with Director Matt Tyrnauer and The DALLAS Film Society Artistic Director Michael Cain at 7:40pm; screening at 8pm.